Emma Block is a London based illustrator whose works across publishing, magazines, packaging and branding. She works in traditional methods of watercolour and paper cutting to achieve her gorgeous, pastel-shaded illustrations. She’s provided live illustration at corporate events, Christmas parties, in-store events and blogger parties, and teaches workshops in modern watercolours and brush lettering.
Emma has worked at events including:
- UNIQLO promotional campaign
- Orla Kiely promotional campaign
- Oasis in store event
- Grensons at Selfridges, personalising shoes
- The Hoxton Hotel private events
- Westfield Christmas Party
- West Elm in store event
- Cadenzza (Swarovski) in store event
- Stylist Magazine promotional event
Emma's style has a whimsical and fresh, hand-painted style which reflects the current trend for slow-living and craft resurgence. Emma is well established within the blogger circuits and can collaborate with brands as both a creative and an influencer.
She is also a hand lettering artist with a unique brush lettered style. She teaches workshops in modern watercolours, brush lettering and contemporary calligraphy.